BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 11, 2011

Blank...

8.30am. My tummy was growling *RAWR*. Walked to BREAD STORY and bought a Creamy Machhiato and a raisin bun. Burnt my tongue when i drank it. The coffee was not satisfying. The cream was so much that the coffee was like half a cup. Wasted my RM3.80!! My advise is NEVER BUY COFFEE FROM BREAD STORY. Reminds me that i have wasted part of my budget on CRAP. Like yesterday Zoe, Amy, Gladys, and i went to this side court in campus called DESERT BAR CAFE. I ordered a 'Fish and Potatoes' and a 'Honey Lemon Tea'. The fish tasted ok. The potato tasted dry. The salad tasted like cheapo. My drink had a lot of colouring. The tea tasted like Crap. And above all I WASTED RM16 for my lunch. I wasted RM6 on trying a bubble tea called 'Oreo Krush'. I asked her to cut half of the sugar and it still tasted so sweet.I dun wanna talk about it. Anyway, i went to the cafe where Joyce worked after i burnt my tongue. Happy happy walked there and bumped into a friend, Angeline at the entrance to Lecture Theater 2. We talked for about 5-10 minutes. She missed Amy. Don't know why but yea. She misses Amy. Aww...So SWEET. Walked and sat down. Checking my messages. Replied Gladys. Saw Gladys. Saw Joyce. Chat with them. Joyce happy because she saw her fish. Hyper-happy. Go to class.


I went to class. One of the activities my lecturer Dr. Antoon gave was to pair up with someone from a different group. I grouped with Fiona. Whee~ We coped well. I learnt 'Product Life Cycle' and she learnt 'Anfron's Matrix'. We were to understand each other's notes because we don't learn the same things. I find it pretty smooth. The problem is i feel like i wrote too much and talk too much. Next time i'll make her give more idea's and stuff. Maybe she'll do her notes carefully now. Poor Fiona. :( 


The next activity was to do something in front of the whole class. In the last round, I was picked by Dr. Antoon to represent the group. I sat at the empty seat. Beside me was a Malay dude and Kimberly. He was to understand Volleyball Rules on a piece of paper without getting distracted by Kimberly or me. We were suppose to distract him from understanding the rules. When the clock starts I WENT BLANK. I don't know what to do. I froze at my seat and i still smile while asking for assistance or help. Everyone was like 'just say something'. I don't blame them.The lecturer saw my blankness and asked someone from my group to replace me. I went back to my seat and silent. Charlie replaced me. Yea...so that's how it goes. 


My problem is if i did something which my mind went blank and did not contribute, speak out or do my best, I BREAK DOWN. Like SERIOUSLY. I will go silent until i have a PURPOSE to be happy again. I still don't find the PURPOSE now. 


I made a POEM on the way. It was in my head so.


Now i'm here in the library. 
Enjoying my waffle and coffee.
Trying to be happy.
Thinking that is this just me.


Headache. Fever. Cough. Flu. Finished my coffee and waffle. FULL~  0.0 

No comments:

Post a Comment