BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day

 Day in College. :)
There are signs to let you know today is Valentine's Day. 
1. Chocolates
2. Roses, Lavender's
3. Balloons
4.Lot's of RED and PINK.
5. Delivery dude
6. Confessions
7. Love <3

This morning i was talking to 'Tae Yang'NicholasJustin Bieber Susan Boyle-ish dudeBlack Fish and Cindy in Student Life Central. Nicholas said he is going to give me a surprise. I almost forgotten i had a discussion for Malaysian Studies at the library with GladysJoyceZoeyXin YiJoyiWen yi and Fiona. When i arrived i was panting. Breathing for air. Best thing was they haven't finish yet. We packed everything around 10-15 minutes later and head to Lecture Theater 2 for Moral class. Zen sent me the sms where we should wear dress today. Wasn't her fault. Maybe was the line connection or something that i didin't get it.  

Oh well, the next awesome thing is i received a TOLEBRONE CHOCOLATE and a FERRERO ROCHE from Xin Yi. Aww... I have a keychain from someone. And lot's o stuff. My first Valentine's


Cute. :)


Who would give me a PIG keychain??



Bought myself. :)








Total: 6 Ferrero Roche



















I did some camwhore shoots. Anyways, i went to my Valentines BBQ nite. Whoo~ Awesome. I had to wait for the driver for an hour to give me a 'SURPRISE' thing. lolz. He's so cute. I forgiven him anyways. :)








Squatting....



The Cheerex-leaders.




Bacon.




Homemade Spaghetti + Sauce = yummy. :)











Marshmellows. <3




White Shitty Marshies.






Ian's blur face.










Kah Yee. :)




SMS...




Sauce all over.




This picture looks like Puikia's not wearing pants. =.='''




Deodorant+Lighter = FIRE!! 








Phutt Phutt..pfft...



















Whee~

No comments:

Post a Comment