BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heng Jie New House!!

Whee~ today i went to Heng Jie's new house at Batu Caves. So medium and lots of stairs. Old people live in the house aso. My cousins flood in the next hour. I never talk to them. I never do. Maybe it's genes or something but their BIG WORKING KIDS already. They don't talk the same topic i do. I study Communications but i don't know how to COMMUNICATE with them. My cousins are all LENG ZAI. Have GIRLFRIEND already. My girl cousins so-so. Nothing much. These are the people from my mom's side. My mom is the 8/9th in the family. youngest and separated. It's just so hard remembering everyone's NAMES!! There's this cousin who came home studying from Korea and there are so many married dudes. I lost count. EVERY TIME i would wait for my mom or my sisters to call them first before i call. So EMBARRASSING!! I don't know my own family tree!!
I think i gone fat because i drank too much. We can't gamble, we can't drink beer, we just lay around talking and   WATCH TV. I can't wait to get ANGPOWS!! It's just so worth it to stay put to get an extra RM5. JK. I'm not that evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment