BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 11, 2011

cravings. :)

Do you know what are cravings?
cravings are when you feel like eating something immediately. Like now!! 
If not you'll go crazy. Like ahem....




Moving on. I was hungry today. I can't stop eating. So stress whey.
Before i went home i bought a bag of Marshmellows at KL Central.
Went home and went straight to the fridge to find my bar of chocolate gone. 
Too bad.



My chocolate. :"(


I went upstairs and ate them one by one. 
Killing those marshie zombies.
omnomnomnom...



Whee~ <3



A hug me zombie mellow. :)


A brain eating zombie mellow. :)





After 'killing' the last one, i feel like eating cookies.
I feel like the COOKIE MONSTER.
search around no cookies. which ends my crave.
Now i'm waiting for dinner. Hopefully i dun crave again.



Isn't this cute!! <3


The cookie Monster logo. whee~


The real monster. omnomnom...<3




A quote from cookies monster:
Sometimes me think what is love, and then me think love is what last cookie is for. Me give up the last cookie for you.


Aww...isn't tat sweet!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment