BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Super Pronawesome Marks, SPM

Ignore the title. I was going to say Super un-Awesome March or something. Too bad it's taken as an education title, SAM. Anyways, today is the day we get our Sijil Peperiksaan Menegah, SPM results. I was so nervous, scared and excited at the same time. I could barely breathe. 
Hahahahaha......


I woke up around 10am. Went on Facebook, showered and got dressed.I arrived at school around 11:30am and blah blah blah.Well, they were announcing top student results and i stood there, numb.It scared the hell out of me.I felt like i could just puke on the spot. Conclusion: This situation made me nervous.Not to mention my ex got 8A's.


Around 12am. I went to the class table to receive my results.I was so hyped i kept talking with other people.I saw some of my classmates crying because they were scared.In the end, the crying ladies didn't get what they want. sad case. =n=

My slip was beneath the whole pile of results.I got it and ran to my mom.Squealed that i passed everything. No biggie, just a squeal. My results were 1A 3B 4C 2D. not so pretty.

After all that commotion, i hitched a ride from Matthew to One Utama.The big boys ate Carl's Junior with the sad girls.In the end, Wei shiu, Margaret, Chrisendra and i just went our separate ways.Carl's Junior is FAT. un-VEGGIE.We separate again, i went with Chrisendra.
Finally found a place to eat.

NEW YORK NEW YORK DELI.

The potato salad looks something like this.

Mushroom sandwich. Minus the eggs, pepper and ham.
 Chrisendra's plate. complaining on onions.



The amount of cheese on her plate. haha..Kidding.


The food was okay. Neutral but pricey. I prefer the Mushroom Cabonara in 'THE V' at my college which only cost RM7.00, tax free. We didn't pay much attention to the food. The interior design is nice though.


We told the others that we rather go our separate ways than watching aliens taking over Los Angeles. We walked around the mall, just hanging around. We passed by French Connection, FCUK. Daneeta was sad because she didn't get what she wanted. No customer smile either. 


This day i took my SPM resluts.


*SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment